The protection of personal data is a key priority for Bloom Garden Apartments.
At Bloom Garden Apartments, we collect only as much information as is necessary to be able to provide services that meet your needs.
Information such as:
-Credit card details
– Information that helps us to serve you better.
– Information obtained from your visits to our website.
We always ask for your consent when we are going to use your personal data for purposes other than those related to the provision of our services e.g. for direct marketing purposes such as sending informative emails and newsletters. We also ask for your consent for the “sensitive” personal data you entrust to us such as your ethnic origin and health status.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us by phone (+30 2377022803) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your information will only be given to third parties if:
- you have given us your express consent,
- it is necessary to provide you with a service you have requested from us (e.g. your transfer from the airport / port or other point of arrival to our hotel),
- when companies or service providers performing business on our behalf need such information in order to perform the tasks set out in their agreements with us (e.g. credit card processing, customer support services, market research or database management services);
- required by law by court order or at the request of any other competent government, judicial, police, administrative or regulatory authority, upon lawful request and in accordance with relevant laws,
- in an emergency, such as safeguarding a person’s life, health or property.
In accordance with the European legislation on personal data, you can ask us:
- to give you a copy of your data,
- to correct your data if you believe it is inaccurate;
- to delete your data if there are specific reasons,
- to restrict the processing we carry out on your data,
- to give you your data in an appropriate format and to pass it on to another company,
- to stop processing any data you have given us through consent and in particular the data we use to send promotional messages and newsletters.
If you wish us to do any of the above, you can contact us by phone at +30 2377022803 or at 6976991932 and by email: email@example.com